JINJIANG, China, Nov. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company") (NYSE: XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders on December 15, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Beijing time. The meeting will be held at the Company's office at Fourth Floor, No 33 Wang Hai Road, Ruan Jian Yuan Phase 2, Si Ming District, Xiamen, Fujian Province 361000, People's Republic of China.
Shareholders as of the record date of November 18, 2011 are entitled to vote and to attend the meeting. The notice of the annual general meeting of shareholders and the proxy statement related to the meeting are available on the Company's website at http://ir.xiniya.com.
Shareholders and ADS holders may obtain a copy of the Company's annual report on Form 20-F, free of charge, from our website at http://ir.xiniya.com, or by e-mailing to Ms. Kimberly Minarovich, of Christensen International, at email@example.com.
Xiniya will host a conference call and live webcast at 10:00am Beijing time on December 15, 2011 ( 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on December 14, 2011).The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free Number : 1-866-519-4004
- International dial-in number: 1-718-354-1231
- China Domestic Mobile : 400-620-8038
- China Domestic : 800-819-0121
- Hong Kong: 800-930-346
- Conference Passcode: XNY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV