DAYTON, Ohio, Nov. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Advant-e Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ADVC), through its wholly owned operating subsidiary Edict Systems, Inc. announced today that the Retailer Owned Food Distributors and Associates (ROFDA) organization has endorsed Edict Systems as their preferred Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) provider.
Edict Systems is offering a full suite of solutions to ROFDA Members and their Associate Members under special group terms. Thirteen of the fourteen Member companies have signed on and moved some or all of their EDI processes to an Edict solution.
Edict's Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings being provided to ROFDA members include:
- Data Translation – Hosted Data Translation (HDT) services enable each ROFDA Member to eliminate the need to procure and manage software-based data translation and integration.
- Trading Partner Connectivity - EnterpriseEC® provides a single point of connectivity to the ROFDA Member for their supplier transactions. Suppliers connect via AS2, Secure FTP, or traditional Value Added Networks.
- Supplier On-boarding – Hub & Spoke on-boarding services which include Testing & Certification services for EDI-capable suppliers. These combined services and solutions improve business practices by reducing paper-based transactions and the number of errors associated with manual document processing while dramatically increasing the number of suppliers that are connected electronically for business transactions.
- GroceryEC.com (web-based EDI) - Edict's industry leading web-based solution for small and medium-size suppliers provides for optimum supplier participation.
"In today's economy many distributors, wholesalers and retailers are looking for ways to reduce costs and become more efficient," explains Edict's Vice President of Sales, Dave Rike. "Edict helps these organizations by providing a complete outsourced supply chain solution for them and their suppliers. Outsourcing EDI enables each ROFDA member to rapidly expand their supply chain connectivity without adding resources.""We are excited to partner with the ROFDA organization," continued Rike. "We share a passion in supporting the Independent Grocery Retailer and in helping them find new ways to be more competitive in today's retail environment."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV