QIAGEN N.V. (QGEN)
Investor Day Call
November 17, 2011 2:00 PM ET
ExecutivesJohn Gilardi –VP, Corporate Communications and Investor RelationsPeer Schatz – CEOHelge Lubenow – VP and Head of Molecular Diagnostics BusinessJames Mahony – Head, Regional Virology, McMaster UniversityRoland Sackers – CFOEllen Sheets – Chief Medical OfficerStephen Little – VP, Personalized HealthcareVeena Singh – MD, bioTheranosticsPresentationJohn GilardiGood afternoon. If you’ll please take your seats, we’re ready to start the event. There are some seats still here in the front that are open.
Previous Statements by QGEN
» QIAGEN's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Qiagen's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» QIAGEN N.V. Q3 2007 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV