China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources
One under-$10 stock that's starting to look interesting is China-based rare earth metals player China Shen Zhou Mining Resources (SHZ). The sellers have crushed this stock in 2011, with shares off by over 70%.
If you take a look at the chart for China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources, you'll see that this stock has been uptrending since it hit its October low of 97 cents. During that uptrend, the stock has been making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish price action. Market players should now monitor SHZ for a breakout trade if it can manage to clear some overhead resistance at $2.64 to $2.73 a share on high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV