Molson Coors Brewing Company (MCBC) (NYSE: TAP) today declared a regular quarterly dividend on its Class A and Class B common shares of US$0.32 per share, payable December 15, 2011, to shareholders of record on November 30, 2011. The quarterly dividend is payable to holders of Class A and Class B common stock of Molson Coors Brewing Company. In addition, Molson Coors Canada Inc. (TSX: TPX.B, TPX.A), a wholly owned subsidiary of MCBC, declared a quarterly dividend of approximately CDN$0.32 (the Canadian dollar equivalent of the dividend declared on Molson Coors stock), payable December 15, 2011, to its Class A and Class B exchangeable shareholders of record on November 30, 2011.
About Molson Coors
Molson Coors Brewing Company is a leading global brewer delivering extraordinary brands that delight the world’s beer drinkers. It brews, markets and sells a portfolio of leading premium brands such as Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, Blue Moon, and Keystone Light across The Americas, Europe and Asia. It operates in Canada through Molson Coors Canada; in the US through MillerCoors; and in the U.K. and Ireland through Molson Coors UK. For more information regarding Molson Coors Brewing Company and our portfolio of brands, visit the company's Web site, www.molsoncoors.com.
About Molson Coors Canada Inc.Molson Coors Canada Inc. (MCCI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company. MCCI Class A and Class B exchangeable shares offer substantially the same economic and voting rights as the respective classes of common shares of MCBC, as described in MCBC’s annual proxy and 10-K filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The trustee holder of the special Class A voting stock and the special Class B voting stock has the right to cast a number of votes equal to the number of then outstanding Class A exchangeable shares and Class B exchangeable shares, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV