DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2011/PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Cogent Communications Group (Nasdaq: CCOI) violated shareholder protection laws by paying executives excessive compensation. Concerned Cogent Communication investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"Recently, at the Company's annual stockholder meeting, only 36% of the Company's shareholders voted in favor of Cogent's executive compensation program," said Hamilton Lindley. "Cogent historically has been unsuccessful in generating revenues that exceed its operating expenses. Nevertheless, the CEO and other executives have reaped millions in annual compensation, mainly through equity incentive awards that the Board has granted without regard to company performance. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure that the Cogent Communication executives are held to their fiduciary duties."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Cogent Communication Group investors – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV