Data as of November 2011
1. Grupo Aeroportuario Adr: 7.26%
2. Megacable Holdings, S.A.B. de C.V. (MEGA CPO): 6.48%3. TV Azteca SAB de CV (AZTECA CPO): 6.14% 4. Pacific Airport Group ADR (PAC): 6.13% 5. Compartamos, S.A.B. de C.V. (COMPARC): 6.03% 6. Genomma Lab Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. (LAB B): 5.91% 7. Bolsa Mexicana De Valores, S.A.B. De C.V. (BOLSA A): 5.64% 8. Grupo Herdez, S.A.B. de C.V. (HERDEZ): 5.47% 9. Controladora Comercial Mexicana, S.A.B. de C.V. (COMERCIUBC): 5.37% 10. OHL Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (OHLMEX): 5.35% Latin America has been one of the more dynamic regions for economic growth and market performance in previous market performance through 2010. In 2011 both economic and market performance have seen more volatility and uncertainty. Going forward when some uncertainties are removed the area once again should demonstrate a high degree of growth if a business friendly environment can be maintained. This is only true if this remains the case since newer leftist regimes are reasserting their influence which is a negative. Also with better economic growth inflation fears will rise and authorities have been trying to contain these by increasing interest rates and/or raising reserves. New ETFs from highly regarded and substantial new providers are also being issued. These may include Charles Schwab's ETFs and Scottrade's Focus Shares which both are issuing new ETFs with low expense ratios and commission free trading at their respective firms. These may also become popular as they become seasoned. For further information about portfolio structures using technical indicators like DeMark and other indicators, take a free 14-day trial at ETF Digest. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook as well and join our group conversations. You may address any feedback to: email@example.com The ETF Digest has no current positions in the featured ETFs. (Source for data is from ETF sponsors and various ETF data providers)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV