- Fourth quarter and full year revenue of $181.3 million and $710.9 million, respectively, both setting company records.
- Fourth quarter and full year Adjusted EBITDA of $46.1 million and $179.0 million, respectively.
- Fourth quarter and full year Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.24 and $0.97, respectively, above previous guidance.
Wesco Aircraft Holdings Reports Results For Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.