ECB Bancorp, Inc. Declares Third Quarter 2011 Dividend
ECB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: ECBE), the parent holding company of The East Carolina Bank (the “Bank”), announced that the Corporation's Board of Directors has declared a third quarter cash dividend of $0.05 per share, payable December 13, 2011 to shareholders of record on December 1, 2011. This dividend is a reduction of $0.02 or (28%) from the second quarter 2011 dividend of $0.07.
About ECB Bancorp, Inc.
ECB Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company, headquartered in Engelhard,
North Carolina, whose wholly-owned subsidiary, The East Carolina Bank,
is a state-chartered, independent community bank insured by the FDIC.
The Bank provides a full range of financial services through its 25
offices covering eastern North Carolina from Currituck to Ocean Isle
Beach and Greenville to Hatteras. The Bank also provides Mortgage,
Wealth Management, and Insurance Services through the Bank’s licensed
agents. The Company’s common stock is listed on The Nasdaq Global Market
under the symbol “ECBE.” More information can be obtained by visiting
ECB’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV