NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The markets sank again Thursday as eurozone worries widened to Spain and France.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 134.86, or 1.13%, to 11,770.73. The S&P 500 dropped 20.78, or 1.68%, to 1216.13. The Nasdaq lost 51.62, or 1.96%, to 2587.99.
Joe Terranova said on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, that there was no place to hide in in a market that was without a catalyst. He doubted whether there would an end-of-the year chase for performance. He said the situation could turn around if there is a surprise from the congressional supercommittee.
For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV