Teucrium Corn ETF (CORN) -3.7%
A wide collection of futures-tracking agriculture ETFs are struggling as we head towards the end of the week. Fears of global economic turbulence and ample stockpiles are being fingered as causes for corn's multi-week decline.
Although it is taking its lumps along with other agriculture-tracking ETFs and ETNs, over the past month, the equity-backed Market Vectors Agribusiness ETF (MOO) has been a clear outperformer here.
All prices as of 2:13 PM ESTWritten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV