HealthStream (HSTM) provides Internet-based learning and research solutions to meet the training, information and education needs of the healthcare industry. This stock is trading up 3% at $16.65 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $16.96 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $16.20-$16.9652-week Range: $5.75-$16.96 Volume: 101,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 117,531 HealthStream has a market cap of $372 million and an enterprise value of $328 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 62.07 and a forward price-to-earnings of 50.79. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 55.6%, and for next year it's pegged at 17.9%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for HealthStream sits at 5.3%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is quickly approaching a major breakout if it can manage to move above $16.81 with high volume. A sustained move and close over $16.81 on heavy volume should trigger much higher prices for HSTM in the coming days or weeks. >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume Traders should look for a move over $16.81 on volume that's near or well above its three-month average action of 117,531 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV