6 Stocks at 52-Week Highs Triggering Breakouts
Cobra Electronics (COBR) is a designer and marketer of two-way mobile communications and mobile navigation products in the U.S., Canada and Europe. This stock is trading up 1% at $5.10 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $5.32 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $4.99-$5.3252-week Range: $2.37-$5.32 Volume: 24,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 11,102 Cobra Electronics has a market cap of $32.66 million and an enterprise value of $51.91 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 9.28 and a forward price-to-earnings of 16.65. Its estimated growth rate for next year is pegged at 25%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Cobra is very low at just 0.1%. >>5 Tech Stocks That Could Surge This stock started to hit new highs today after news broke that the company's hottest new products for gadget enthusiasts will be featured in the Wired Store in New York City for the 2011 holiday season. From a technical standpoint, this stock recently triggered a big breakout after shares cleared some past overhead resistance at $4.40. The only problem here is that this stock is so thinly traded. That makes it a very risk play since just establishing a position is going to spike the volume noticeably. That said, the recent breakout is bullish if this stock can stay above $4.40. The next significantly resistance level for COBR won't come into play until the stock nears $6 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV