6 Stocks at 52-Week Highs Triggering Breakouts
Micronetics (NOIZ) manufactures microwave and radio frequency components and integrated multi-function subassemblies used in a variety of commercial wireless, defense and aerospace products, including satellite communications, electronic warfare and electronic counter-measures. This stock is trading up 5% at $7.76 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $8.38 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $7.43-$8.3852-week Range: $3.75-$8.38 Volume: 9,340 Three-Month Average Volume: 11,402 Micronetics has a market cap of $35.84 million and an enterprise value of $40.96 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 16.35. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Micronetics is very low at just 0.2%. >>7 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher From a technical standpoint, this stock triggered a big breakout today once shares cleared some past overhead resistance at $7.40 to $7.42 a share. Once that breakout hit, the stock quickly moved up to a daily high of $8.38 before pulling back to its current price of $7.76. This is a very thinly traded stock with a three-month average volume of only 11,402. Something that trades this thin is not a stock I would play with. That said, if the stock can close over $7.42, then it should setup for higher prices. The next significant overhead resistance level for this stock won't come into play until $10 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV