Analysts International (ANLY) is an information technology services company. Analysts International provides a range of services designed to help businesses and government agencies. This stock is trading up 4% to $5.16 in recent trading, after it hit a 52-week high of $5.27 earlier today.
Today's Range: $5.00-$5.2752-week Range: $2.07-$5.27 Volume: 38,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 14,188 Analysts International has a market cap of $26.24 million and an enterprise value of $19.10 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 8.86. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for this stock is very low at 0.1%. >>Top-Rated IT Services Stocks From a technical standpoint, this stock is triggering a big breakout today now that shares have started to move above some past overhead resistance at $4.85 to $5 on heavy volume. Market players should watch for a sustained move and close above $5 and then $5.26 to trigger a potential move higher for this stock. The only problem is that this equity is thinly traded, with only 38,000 shares traded so far today. I prefer to trade stocks that at least register 100,000 shares on an average trading day. That said, a move over $5.26 should mean this stock wants to trend higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV