NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Meritor Inc (NYSE:MTOR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $5.97, below its previous 52-week low of $6 with 1.8 million shares traded as of 11:51 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Meritor has a market cap of $619.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 69.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Meritor, Inc. provides drivetrain mobility and braking solutions for original equipment (OE) manufacturers of trucks, trailers, and specialty vehicles. It operates in three segments: Commercial Truck, Industrial, and Aftermarket & Trailer. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.7, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 18.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MTOR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MTOR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV