3 IPO Bargain Stocks Ready to Rebound
NEW YORK (Stockpickr) -- When it comes to investable ideas, you don't need to always search for new ideas that may or may not appreciate in value. Instead, you can focus on stocks that have already proven themselves to hold appeal in the past. Often, these same stocks can fall in value as the market hits a speed bump.
With that in mind, we're re-visiting these strong IPO plays of a year ago, focusing on those names that delivered solid gain in their first year of trading, followed by profit-taking in their sophomore year.
For those that missed these highflyers the first time around, the current selloff may represent a buying opportunity.Here are three IPO stocks that could rebound in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV