CHICAGO, Nov. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE: TDS, TDS.S), a leading provider of telecommunications services, has declared a fourth quarter 2011 dividend of $.1175 per Common Share, Special Common Share and Series A Common Share. Payment will be made on Dec. 30, 2011, to shareholders of record on Dec. 19, 2011.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless, local and long-distance telephone, and broadband services to approximately 7 million customers in 36 states through its business units, U.S. Cellular (wireless) and TDS Telecom (wireline). Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, TDS employed 12,300 people as of Sept. 30, 2011.
Visit www.teldta.com for comprehensive financial information, including earnings releases, quarterly and annual filings, shareholder information, and more. Find us at facebook.com/telephoneanddatasystems. Follow us on twitter.com/tdscorporate. For more information about our subsidiaries, visit their websites at:USM: www.uscellular.comTDS Telecom: www.tdstelecom.com SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV