1. Perfect World (PWRD), an online game developer and operator in China, develops games based on its game engines and game development platforms. Its technology capabilities consist of game engines, game development platforms and real-time anti-cheating expertise, developed and built in-house by its development team.
Of the 17 analysts covering the stock, 71% recommend a buy, 18% suggest hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $23.86, which is 83.1% higher than the current price, as per a Bloomberg consensus.
The company has announced it will release its third quarter results on Nov. 21, 2011. Revenue for the core online game business is estimated between $110.5 million and $116.7 million, increasing 21% to 28% year-over-year. Also, PWRD plans to reduce its in-game promotional activities for a few of its existing games in the third quarter.PWRD announced a new joint venture with Nexon Korean Corporation, a global online entertainment company and publisher of micro-transaction-based massively multiplayer online games, to manage and operate online games in South Korea. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Online Gaming Stocks to Play portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV