4. Electronic Arts (ERTS) is a leading global interactive entertainment software company engaged in the development and distribution of interactive software for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. In fiscal 2010, Electronic Arts had 27 titles that sold more than one million copies, and 5 titles that sold more than four million copies each, including FIFA 10, Madden NFL 10, Need for Speed SHIFT, The SIMS 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
5 Online Gaming Stocks to Play
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.