4. Electronic Arts (ERTS) is a leading global interactive entertainment software company engaged in the development and distribution of interactive software for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. In fiscal 2010, Electronic Arts had 27 titles that sold more than one million copies, and 5 titles that sold more than four million copies each, including FIFA 10, Madden NFL 10, Need for Speed SHIFT, The SIMS 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
Of the 25 analysts covering the stock, 48% recommend a buy and 40% rate a hold. The stock's average 12-month price target is $27.19, which is 17.9% higher than the current price, as per a Bloomberg consensus.
Net revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 was $715 million, up $84 million from the year-ago period. Non-GAAP net income for the quarter stood at $17 million, or 5 cents per share. GAAP and non-GAAP net mobile revenue rose 12.2% to $55 million. For the quarter, core registered users increased to 140 million from 80 million in the same quarter of fiscal 2011.Madhouse, a mobile advertising network in China, recently partnered with EA mobiles, a division of Electronic Arts, to deliver live advertisements, using Madhouse's SmartMad intelligent targeting technology, into Electronic Arts mobile games in China. ERTS announced that its online game Battlefield 3 sold 5 million units globally in the first week of launch making it the fast selling game in ERTS's history. For the third quarter of fiscal 2012, the company pegs net revenue between $1 billion and $1.1 billion. The company has raised its net revenue guidance for fiscal year ending March 31, 2012 to range from $4.05 billion to $4.20 billion from its previous view of $3.82 billion to $4.02billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV