5. International Game Technology (IGT - Get Report) specializes in the design, development, manufacture, distribution, sale of computerized gaming equipment, software and network systems primarily for the North American and international markets.
Of the 23 analysts covering the stock, 52% recommended a buy and 43% suggest a hold. The stock's 12-month average price target is $19.91, about 16.9% higher than the current price, data compiled by Bloomberg show.
For 2011 fourth quarter, total revenue increased 14% to $540 million, with 52% generated from gaming operations and 48% from product sales. Net operating income was $116 million, up 18%. For fiscal year 2011 ended Sept. 30, 2011 total revenue increased 2% year-over-year to $1.96 billion while net operating income increased 19% to $505 million compared to $425 million in the prior year.The company guides initial fiscal year 2012 adjusted earnings from continuing operations in the range of 93 cents to $1.03 per share. Recently, ITG declared quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable on Jan. 6, 2012 to shareholders of record Dec. 22, 2011. The company recently announced the installation of its sbX system at Fantastic Casino Alb rook, a CIRSA property located in Panama and the first sbX casino management solution and player favorite Sex and the City Multi-Level Progressives (MLP) in the U.K. at Gala Leo's Casino, owned and operated by Gala Casinos, in Liverpool.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts