5. International Game Technology (IGT) specializes in the design, development, manufacture, distribution, sale of computerized gaming equipment, software and network systems primarily for the North American and international markets.
Of the 23 analysts covering the stock, 52% recommended a buy and 43% suggest a hold. The stock's 12-month average price target is $19.91, about 16.9% higher than the current price, data compiled by Bloomberg show.
For 2011 fourth quarter, total revenue increased 14% to $540 million, with 52% generated from gaming operations and 48% from product sales. Net operating income was $116 million, up 18%. For fiscal year 2011 ended Sept. 30, 2011 total revenue increased 2% year-over-year to $1.96 billion while net operating income increased 19% to $505 million compared to $425 million in the prior year.The company guides initial fiscal year 2012 adjusted earnings from continuing operations in the range of 93 cents to $1.03 per share. Recently, ITG declared quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable on Jan. 6, 2012 to shareholders of record Dec. 22, 2011. The company recently announced the installation of its sbX system at Fantastic Casino Alb rook, a CIRSA property located in Panama and the first sbX casino management solution and player favorite Sex and the City Multi-Level Progressives (MLP) in the U.K. at Gala Leo's Casino, owned and operated by Gala Casinos, in Liverpool.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV