- A strategy based on dividend growth and dividend yield. The strategy looks for high-yielding stocks that have seen a strong 12-month improvement in the Dividend Score. The Dividend Score is a numerical component of the Quality Ranking, along with the Earnings Score. This is used as a timing indicator.
- An EBIT to invested capital and free cash flow to price strategy, which looks for undervalued stocks (on a free cash flow basis) of companies that are generating strong returns on capital invested in their businesses.
- A strategy based on high QR cyclical stocks (energy, materials, industrials, consumer discretionary, financials, and info tech) and S&P Capital IQ's sector-based multi-factor quant models (QScores). The strategy seeks to identify cyclical stocks for investment during the seasonally strong November through May period.
S&P Capital IQ Publishes Quality Trends, An In-Depth Analysis Of "Quality" In The Equity Markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.