- A strategy based on dividend growth and dividend yield. The strategy looks for high-yielding stocks that have seen a strong 12-month improvement in the Dividend Score. The Dividend Score is a numerical component of the Quality Ranking, along with the Earnings Score. This is used as a timing indicator.
- An EBIT to invested capital and free cash flow to price strategy, which looks for undervalued stocks (on a free cash flow basis) of companies that are generating strong returns on capital invested in their businesses.
- A strategy based on high QR cyclical stocks (energy, materials, industrials, consumer discretionary, financials, and info tech) and S&P Capital IQ's sector-based multi-factor quant models (QScores). The strategy seeks to identify cyclical stocks for investment during the seasonally strong November through May period.
S&P Capital IQ Publishes Quality Trends, An In-Depth Analysis Of "Quality" In The Equity Markets
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.