BOSTON, Nov. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Five executives from Randstad, Clinical One, SFN Group (recently acquired by Randstad), and SourceRight Solutions (now part of Randstad), were recently recognized for their dedication and positive impact on the staffing industry by Staffing Industry Analysts in the annual "The Staffing 100" report. Published in October 2011, the listing of 100 influential staffing leaders was determined based on reader nominations, industry advisors and the Staffing Industry Analysts team.
The five honorees from Randstad, Clinical One, SFN Group and SourceRight Solutions are:
- Ben Noteboom, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Randstad Holding NV
- Teresa Creech, Executive Vice President of Randstad HR Solutions
- Cynthia Kinnas, President and co-founder of Clinical One
- Roy G. Krause, CEO of SFN Group
- Rebecca Callahan, President of SourceRight Solutions
Ben Noteboom was recognized for his guidance of Randstad, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the world's third-largest staffing firm. Particularly noteworthy is his leadership of two of the largest acquisitions in the staffing industry—Vedior and SFN Group. Teresa Creech was recognized for her experience with industry-leading comprehensive vendor management systems and managed service provider and independent contractor compliance solutions for Global 2000 companies; as well as for innovation and thought leadership. Cynthia Kinnas was lauded for her multiple contributions to healthcare recruiting. Starting as a healthcare recruiter, she cofounded Clinical One and is a founding board member of the National Association of Travel Health Organizations.
From SFN Group, Roy G. Krause was recognized for growing the company into a premier firm in the staffing industry. Rebecca Callahan, president of SourceRight Solutions, was recognized for leading one of the most highly regarded providers of recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and managed services provider (MSP) offerings in the industry today."Staffing Industry Analysts created the Staffing 100 to acknowledge the contributions of individuals in the staffing industry. Each of these individuals is responsible for innovation, growth and professionalism within staffing. We are thrilled to acknowledge the contributions of all," stated Barry Asin, president, Staffing Industry Analysts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV