- Immediately be accretive to ACCO Brands’ earnings per share; for the adjusted combined trailing twelve month period ended September 30, 2011, the combination is accretive by 70%, excluding synergies and transaction-related costs;
- Yield $20 million of annualized cost synergies by 2014;
- Enhance ACCO Brands’ gross profit and operating income margins; for the adjusted combined trailing twelve month period ended September 30, 2011 gross profit and operating income margins were higher by 110 basis points and 260 basis points, respectively;
- Improve ACCO Brands’ leverage profile; net leverage for adjusted combined trailing twelve month period was 3.6x versus 3.9x for ACCO Brands standalone;
- Enable ACCO Brands to re-capitalize its balance sheet and reduce its interest rate significantly;
- Significantly enhance cash flow generation;
- Increase scale in the mass merchandise channel providing greater consumer access and cost leverage;
- Bring greater consumer insight and category management capabilities to the combined entity;
- Provide a $200 million sales leadership position in Brazil, and double ACCO Brands’ size in Canada; and
- Add important new brands and products in key categories to ACCO Brands’ existing portfolio of #1 and #2 brands.
ACCO Brands Corporation To Merge With MeadWestvaco Corporation’s Consumer & Office Products Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.