Jacada Ltd. (NASDAQ: JCDA), a leading global provider of call center technology designed to improve the interaction between agents and their customers, is hosting the free webinar, “Contact Center Agility: Moving at the Speed of Business.” The event will be at 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011. Register for the webinar at http://www.jacada.com/entry/WADWebinar.htm.
Progressive businesses move fast. Your call center needs to adapt to changing business requirements on a daily basis. New Marketing promotions, new product discounts, and changing support information all need to be made available on the agent desktop in near real-time. IT departments are facing ever increasing project backlogs and competing priorities. Seemingly simple changes can take weeks or months to be reflected on the agent desktop and even longer to result in benefits to customers.
The event will be an informative session that will introduce you to Jacada’s highly innovative user interface delivery model that gives companies the ability to create an optimal agent desktop experience. This webinar will introduce you to Jacada WorkSpace Agent Desktop with Dynamic Views and show you how your contact center agent desktop can rapidly respond to changing business requirements.
“With the addition of Dynamic Views to Jacada WorkSpace Agent Desktop, for the first time ever, companies have full ownership and control of the agent’s desktop and can rapidly deliver the optimal agent desktop experience,” said Gideon Hollander, co-chief executive officer of Jacada. “This webinar will demonstrate the ease of a unified desktop and benefit to consumers.”In this webinar attendees will learn how to:
- Respond rapidly to business changes
- Modify call flows to respond to new marketing promotions
- Manage rules for technical support and troubleshooting
- Streamline User Interface (UI) development
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- Contact Center Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring.
- Analysts who want to stay abreast of new contact center technologies.
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations.
- CTOs that require integration of call center processes with other internal departments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV