YAHUD, Israel, November 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ GM & TASE: MAGS) announced today that it has recently received $2.4 million in repeat orders.
The first $1.4 million order is for an expansion of the scope of the African Cup of Nations Football Championship project by a CCTV solution to increase security at an airport at which many guests will arrive for the African Cup Championship. With this additional order, the full scope of the project will total approximately $37 million.
Additionally repeat orders were received to secure two nuclear facilities in the Far East with multilayered PIDS (Perimeter Intrusion Detection System) solutions, consisting of Yael taut wire system and microwave sensors, all integrated by Magal's Security Management System.Eitan Livneh, President and CEO of Magal S 3 , commented: "Nuclear facilities have high visibility and therefore they are usually protected by several layers and diverse technologies, which is exactly where we excel. Our continuous commitment to our customers' satisfaction, results in follow-up orders such as these." About Magal S 3 Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of security, safety and site management solutions and products. Over the past 40 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries. Magal S 3 offers a broad portfolio of unique products used to protect sensitive installations in some of the world's most demanding locations and harshest climates. This portfolio covers the following three categories:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) - a variety of smart barriers and fences, fence mounted detectors, virtual gates, buried and concealed detection systems
- Close Circuit TV (CCTV) - a comprehensive management platform with a leading Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) and Video Motion Detection (VMD) engine
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - an open site management system that enhances command, control and decision making during both routine operations and crisis situations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV