Axis Capital Holdings Ltd Stock Upgraded (AXS)
- AXS's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $399.48 million or 21.54% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -13.95%.
- Despite the stagnant revenue growth, the company outperformed against the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues have remained constant. Even though the company's revenue remained stagnant, the earnings per share decreased.
- AXIS CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD's earnings per share declined by 6.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AXIS CAPITAL HOLDINGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $6.07 versus $3.01 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 110.9% in earnings (-$0.66 versus $6.07).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts