Concha Y Toro Winery Inc Stock Downgraded (VCO)
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.44, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.75 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- VINA CONCHA Y TORO SA's earnings per share declined by 45.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, VINA CONCHA Y TORO SA increased its bottom line by earning $2.43 versus $2.39 in the prior year.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, VINA CONCHA Y TORO SA's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for VINA CONCHA Y TORO SA is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.90% trails that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts