Pacific Continental Corp Stock Upgraded (PCBK)
- PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.28 versus -$0.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.47 versus $0.28).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 124.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.15 million to $2.59 million.
- The gross profit margin for PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 76.80%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, PCBK's net profit margin of 15.50% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 68.95% to $8.97 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 68.95%, PACIFIC CONTINENTAL CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 317.31%.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 2.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.9%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts