NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at the close of trading:
Rambus Inc. fell 60.6 percent to $7.11.
Amtech Systems Inc. fell 16.9 percent to $8.62.
FNB United Corp. (NC) fell 12.9 percent to $12.82.Southern First Bancshares Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $7.19. Universal Truckload Services Inc. fell 9.2 percent to $13.58. Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $15.47. Fidelity BanCorp. Inc. fell 8.8 percent to $8.57. Globe Splty Metals fell 8.8 percent to $13.89. Mitek Systems Inc. fell 8.7 percent to $8.35. Hallador Energy Co. fell 8.5 percent to $9.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV