NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 44.7 percent to $7.80.
Primus Telecommunications Group rose 12.2 percent to $13.21.
Quad/Graphics Inc. rose 12.0 percent to $14.35.Western Digital Corp. rose 7.1 percent to $26.82. Genie Energy Ltd. rose 6.2 percent to $7.40. Summit Hotel Properties Inc. rose 5.8 percent to $8.38. RLJ Lodging Trust rose 5.7 percent to $16.39. Steinway Musical Instruments Inc. rose 5.5 percent to $26.38. Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc. rose 5.4 percent to $11.32. Active Network Inc. rose 5.4 percent to $15.48.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV