Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Lydall, Inc. (“Lydall” or the “Company”) (NYSE:LDL - News), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
On November 8, 2011, shares of Lydall plummeted 20% after the company disclosed accounting errors that trimmed its second-quarter profit by 4 cents a share. These mistakes, since corrected, were "related to the accounting for U.S. income taxes associated with dividends from a foreign subsidiary," Lydall said. In a regulatory filing, Lydall revised quarterly results for the first and second quarters of 2011, the third and fourth quarters of 2010, as well as Lydall's annual results for 2010, 2009 and 2008.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Lydall, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of both class and individual litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, litigation and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV