iMeet, the innovative web-based video conferencing solution from the meetings experts at PGi (NYSE: PGI), was named the gold winner in the Best New Product category for this year’s Best in Biz Awards – the only national business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
“iMeet’s web-based video conferencing helps people meet and collaborate anytime, anywhere – without the hassle and expense of room-based video systems,” said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO. “We are thrilled that the Best in Biz Awards sees iMeet’s value as a business-class video collaboration solution for any device and every user.”
iMeet users enjoy the benefits of simple, in-the-cloud video meetings without the hassles of software downloads, hardware investments or IT support. And with the recent launch of the iMeet mobility suite – including iMeet HD for iPad ® and iMeet Mobile for iPhone ® – iMeet works from every computer, tablet or mobile device, helping users collaborate and stay productive wherever they are. Since launching in January 2011, the iMeet community has grown to nearly 60,000 people who engage in better online meetings every day.
More than 150 entries were received for the Best in Biz 2011 awards program, from an impressive array of public and private companies spanning various industries, sectors and regions. The top entrants in each category were awarded gold, silver or bronze awards to recognize the best product and people in American business.Winners of Best in Biz Awards 2011 were determined by scores from a panel of judges from top-tier business and technology publications, as well as analyst firms. The 20 judges on this year’s panel boast more than 470 years of combined experience and have written for more than 180 consumer, business, financial, trade and technology publications nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV