FBL Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: FFG) today announced that its Board of Directors has increased the quarterly cash dividend to $0.10 per share to owners of Class A and Class B common stock.
The FBL Financial Group Board has approved a 60 percent increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.10 per share from $0.0625 per share on its Class A and Class B common stock. The dividend reflects an indicated annual dividend rate of $0.40 per share.
The quarterly dividend will be payable on December 30, 2011 to shareholders of record as of December 15, 2011. There are 30,110,628 shares of Class A common stock and 1,192,990 shares of Class B common stock, for a total of 31,303,618 common shares outstanding.
FBL Financial Group is a holding company whose primary operating subsidiaries are Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company and EquiTrust Life Insurance Company. FBL Financial Group underwrites, markets and distributes life insurance and annuities to individuals and small businesses. In addition, FBL Financial Group manages all aspects of two Farm Bureau affiliated property-casualty insurance companies for a management fee. For more information, please visit www.fblfinancial.com.FFG-1
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV