- Net sales increased 16.8% to $129.9 million from $111.2 million in the prior-year period;
- Comparable store sales were up 6% as compared to the prior-year period;
- Gross profit margin grew by 160 basis points over the prior-year period; and
- The net loss for the period decreased by $3.9 million or $0.35 per share to $5.6 million, or $0.49 per share, from a net loss of $9.5 million, or $0.84 per share, in the prior-year period.
Birks & Mayors Reports Mid-Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.