- Net sales increased 16.8% to $129.9 million from $111.2 million in the prior-year period;
- Comparable store sales were up 6% as compared to the prior-year period;
- Gross profit margin grew by 160 basis points over the prior-year period; and
- The net loss for the period decreased by $3.9 million or $0.35 per share to $5.6 million, or $0.49 per share, from a net loss of $9.5 million, or $0.84 per share, in the prior-year period.
Birks & Mayors Reports Mid-Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.