4. Causeway Emerging Mkt Inv
Causeway Emerging Mkt Inv (CEMVX) seeks long term growth of capital. The fund invests at least 80% of its total assets in equity securities of companies in emerging markets and other investments that are tied economically to emerging markets. The fund may also invest in forward foreign currency exchange contracts and other derivatives. The fund uses a quantitative investment approach to selecting investments for the fund.
Expense Ratio: 2.11%
Front Load: 0.00%Back Load: 2.00% Rated "A" by TheStreet Ratings
3. Laudus Mondrian Emg Mkts InvLaudus Mondrian Emg Mkts Inv (LEMIX) seeks long-term capital appreciation. The fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in the securities of emerging markets issuers. While the fund will not concentrate more than 25% of its assets in any single industry, the fund may focus its investments in companies in each of the financial services, energy and natural resources sectors, each of which comprises several related industries. The fund is an international fund and generally invests in large capitalization equity securities, $5 billion or more, of emerging market companies. The fund will invest in a portfolio of approximately 30 to 40 securities. Expense Ratio: 1.91% Front Load: 0.00% Back Load: 2.00% Rated "A" by TheStreet Ratings
2. Aberdeen Emerging Markets AAberdeen Emerging Markets A (GEGAX) has an objective to seek long term capital growth by investing primarily in equity securities of companies located in emerging market countries. The fund may invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities. The fund also may use derivatives such as futures and options for efficient portfolio management. The fund emphasizes companies that the portfolio manager believes have the potential to deliver unexpected earnings. The portfolio manager looks for emerging markets that he believes offer the potential for strong economic growth, and tries to avoid emerging markets he believes might be politically or economically unstable. The fund manager uses a bottom-up equity investment approach for selecting the stocks. Expense Ratio: 1.95% Front Load: 5.75% Back Load: 2.00% Rated "A+" by TheStreet Ratings
1. Virtus Emerging Mkt Opp AVirtus Emerging Mkt Opp A (HEMZX) has an investment objective to seek capital appreciation. The fund normally invests at least 80% of its assets in equity securities of issuers located in emerging markets countries. The fund invests in issuers with the potential for long term capital appreciation using a value approach. The fund may invest substantially all of its assets in common stocks if the sub adviser believes that common stocks will appreciate in value. The sub adviser of the fund uses a bottom-up stock and business analysis approach. Expense Ratio: 1.67% Front Load: 5.75% Back Load: 0.00% Rated "A+" by TheStreet Ratings
How We Rate FundsTheStreet Ratings condenses the available fund performance and risk data, including penalties for load charges, into a single composite opinion of each fund's risk-adjusted performance. This allows the unbiased identification of those funds that have historically done well and those that have underperformed the market. While there is no guarantee of future performance, these investment ratings provide a solid framework for making informed, timely investment decisions. In order to qualify for a rating, an open-end fund must either have three years of risk and return data or be an additional share class of an existing fund with at least three years of performance statistics. Funds rated "A" or "B" are considered "Buy" based on a track record of higher than average risk-adjusted performance. Funds at the "C" level are rated as "Hold," while underperformers at the "D" and "E" levels our model ranks as "Sell." -- Written by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV