10 Best Emerging Markets Funds for 2012
7. Aberdeen Indonesia Fund
Aberdeen Indonesia Fund (IF) is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The fund's primary investment objective is capital appreciation with income as a secondary objective, which the fund seeks to achieve by investing primarily in Indonesian equity and debt securities. The fund will invest substantially all of its assets, not less than 80% of its net assets, in Indonesian equity and debt securities. The remainder of the fund's assets may be invested in non-Indonesian equity and debt securities of corporate and government entities and, for cash management purposes, short-term instruments. The fund may invest up to 20% of its net assets in unlisted Indonesian equity securities.
Expense Ratio: 1.52%
Front Load: 0.00%Back Load: 0.00% Rated "A" by TheStreet Ratings
6. Fidelity Adv Emerging Asia AFidelity Adv Emerging Asia A (FEAAX) has a principal investment objective to seek long term capital appreciation. The fund invests at least 80 percent of its net assets in securities of Asian emerging market issuers and other investments that are tied economically to Asian emerging markets. The fund invests primarily in common stocks. The fund allocates investments across countries considering the size of the market in each country relative to the size of the markets in Asian countries with emerging markets as a whole. The fund uses fundamental analysis on financial condition, industry position, market, and economic conditions to select investments. Expense Ratio: 1.44% Front Load: 5.75% Back Load: 1.50% Rated "A" by TheStreet Ratings
5. Franklin India Growth Fund AFranklin India Growth Fund A (FINGX) has an investment objective of long term capital appreciation. The fund invests 80% of its net assets in equity securities of India-focused companies. These companies held derive 50% or more of their total revenue or profit from either goods or services produced or sales made in India and have 50% or more of their assets in India. The fund may invest up to 20% of its net assets in securities that do not meet this qualification as Indian company securities. The fund uses a bottom up approach in selecting the securities. Expense Ratio: 2.12% Front Load: 5.75% Back Load: 0.00% Rated "A" by TheStreet Ratings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV