Levi & Korsinsky is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Powell Industries, Inc. (“Powell” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: POWL) concerning possible violations of federal securities laws.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/powell-industries.
The investigation stems from allegations that certain statements issued by the Company between May 3, 2001 and November 8, 2011 were false and misleading. On November 8, 2011, the Company issued a press release announcing that its financial statements for the second and third quarters of fiscal 2011 contained “certain accounting errors originating from its Canadian operations,” and should not longer be relied upon.
If you own Powell stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/powell-industries-powl.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV