4. Biolase Technology (BLTI)Recent price: $3.03
I first profiled this dental technology company in January, when shares traded at about $1.50. The stock quickly moved up to a 52-week high of about $6.85 soon thereafter. A 50% pullback from that peak leads me to again remind investors of the compelling value in this stock.Under the tutelage of fresh management that came aboard in 2009, quarterly results keep getting stronger. Sales are expected to more than double this year to $54 million in comparison with last year, and rise another 30%-40% in 2012 as sales channels are tweaked. This stock is no longer simply a story about dentistry. Look for Biolase to release new laser-based devices in the fields of ophthalmology, orthopedics and aesthetics in 2012. This means profit growth will be erratic during the next two years as Biolase invests in these new vertical niches. This also means that (projected) $75 million revenue base in 2012 could become a $150 million revenue base in a few years. I look for this stock to revisit the 52-week high of $6.85 during the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV