NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 44.9 percent to $7.81.
Quad/Graphics Inc. rose 11.6 percent to $14.29.
Primus Telecommunications Group rose 10.5 percent to $13.00.RLJ Lodging Trust rose 9.8 percent to $17.03. Active Network Inc. rose 8.9 percent to $16.00. Vanguard Health Systems Inc. rose 7.6 percent to $9.75. InterOil Corp. rose 7.5 percent to $50.47. Excel Trust Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $11.63. Western Digital Corp. rose 7.3 percent to $26.88. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. rose 7.0 percent to $8.77.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV