Syntroleum (SYNM), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the commercialization of its technology to produce synthetic liquid hydrocarbons that are substantially free of contaminants found in hydrocarbon products. This stock is trading up 7.9% at $1.15 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.06-$1.2952-week Range: $0.76-$2.45 Volume: 1,634,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 409,846 From a technical standpoint, this stock is very close to triggering a big breakout if it can manage to sustain a move and close above $1.28 with high volume. The volume today is very bullish, so traders should now watch for a close over $1.28 in the coming days or weeks. I would consider it even more bullish if SYNM can trade back above its 200-day moving average of $1.50 with high volume soon. Any move over $1.50 could easily set this stock up to fill a massive gap down in price from $2 a share back in July. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV