Royale Energy (ROYL) is an independent oil and natural gas producer. This stock is trading up 14% to $3.54 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.07-$3.5852-week Range: $1.73-$7.90 Volume: 381,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 250,517 From a technical standpoint, this stock is just starting to challenge its 200-day moving average of $3.53 today on above average volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained move and close above $3.53. >>Top-Rated Oil & Gas Stocks If we see that action today, then look to play the next major breakout on ROYL, which will trigger on a high-volume move over some near-term overhead resistance at $3.64. A high-volume move over that level will set up this stock to potentially re-test more resistance at $4 to $4.16 a share. Any high-volume move over $4.16 in the near future should be considered very bullish for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV