Vermillion (VRML) is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of diagnostic tests that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for patients. This stock is trading up 6% at $1.69 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.55-$1.8552-week Range: $1.17-$9.49 Volume: 254,605 Three-Month Average Volume: 148,789 This stock is trending higher today after the company reported a $4.7 million net loss on $320,000 in revenue in the third quarter, vs. a $2.7 million loss on $413,000 in revenue during the same period last year. >>20 Highest-Yielding Drug Stocks From a technical standpoint, this stock has been stuck in a nasty downtrend for the past six months, with shares making mostly lower highs and lower lows. The stock is also currently trading well below both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages, which is bearish. That said, traders can look to play the next major breakout that will trigger on a high-volume move above $2 and then $2.25. If we see that action soon, look for a run back towards $3.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV