Netlist (NLST) designs, manufactures and sells memory subsystems for the server, high performance computing and communications markets. This stock is trading up 7.3% at $3.06 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.65-$3.2952-week Range: $1.04-$3.29 Volume: 2,360,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 216,180 This stock has been hot all week after the company showed in a regulatory filing on Monday that it had inked deals with IBM (IBM) and Hewlett-Packard (HPQ). >>5 Tech Stocks That Could Surge From a technical standpoint, this stock is now approaching some massively overbought levels; its current relative strength index is showing a reading of 90.5. Any reading over 70 is usually considered overbought for any stock, so NLST is extremely overbought. If you're bullish on this name, I would let this pullback significantly from current levels. There are a number of gaps that could easily get filled on this stock below its current price. I would wait for these large recent gains to consolidate before I went long NLST.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV