CalAmp (CAMP) develops and markets wireless communications solutions that deliver data, voice and video for critical networked communications and other applications. This stock is trading up 10% at $4.30 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.84-$4.4952-week Range: $2.46-$4.49 Volume: 280,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 82,762 This company is soaring higher today after CalAmp announced it was awarded a $4.7 million extension of its development contract to help design and supply initial radios for the North American interoperable Positive Train Control system. From a technical standpoint, this stock has started to trigger a big breakout today now that it has begun a high-volume move above some past overhead resistance at $3.85 to $4 a share. If this stock can sustain a move and close above $4, then I would look for shares of CAMP to trend significantly higher in the coming days and weeks, as long as it stays above those breakout levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV