Twin Disc Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TWIN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Twin Disc (Nasdaq:TWIN) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $46.32, above its previous 52-week high of $44.83 with 83,750 shares traded as of 11:21 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 104,300 shares over the past 30 days. Twin Disc has a market cap of $490.2 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 42.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Twin Disc, Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of marine and heavy duty off-highway power transmission equipment. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 19.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TWIN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV