ANNAPOLIS, Md., Nov. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PIP) announced today that data from its rPA anthrax vaccine and chemical nerve agent bioscavenger programs will be presented at the 2011 Chemical and Biological Defense Science and Technology (CBD S&T) Conference, being held in Las Vegas, NV, November 14-18, 2011.
"The CBD S&T annual conference is one of the leading biodefense industry meetings and it is an honor to present among the best, new, dynamic developments in basic and applied research within the chemical and biological defense landscape," commented Dr. Thomas Fuerst, Executive Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer. "We are pleased to offer attendees the opportunity to explore the advancements made in our rPA anthrax vaccine and bioscavenger programs."
A poster titled, " Stability Characterization of an rPA Anthrax Vaccine" will be presented by Dr. Parveen Kaushal, Director of Analytical Sciences for PharmAthene, on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m., P.S.T.
In addition, Dr. John Troyer, Vice President, Chemical Defense Product Development for PharmAthene, presented a poster titled, "A Single Dose Pharmacokinetic Comparison of Recombinant Butyrylcholinesterase (rBChE) Alone or in Combination with Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (rHuPH20) in the Minipig Model," on Tuesday, November 15, 2011, between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m., P.S.T.About PharmAthene, Inc. PharmAthene was formed to meet the critical needs of the United States and its allies by developing and commercializing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical weapons. PharmAthene's lead product development programs include:
- SparVax™ - a second generation recombinant protective antigen (rPA) anthrax vaccine
- Valortim® - a fully human monoclonal antibody for the prevention and treatment of anthrax infection
- Recombinant BChE- a novel bioscavenger for the prevention and treatment of morbidity and mortality associated with exposure to chemical nerve agents
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV