Royce Micro-Cap Trust (NYSE: RMT) as of October 31, 2011
- Only micro-cap closed-end fund
- Average weekly trading volume of approximately 281,000 shares
- Fund’s adviser has more than 35 years of small- and micro-cap investment experience
Closing Prices – October 31, 2011
|NAV $ 10.07|
|MKT $ 8.59|
Total Return Performance
Periods ended October 31, 2011
|Year to Date*||-7.27||-8.47|
|Three-Year Average Annual||15.12||13.80|
|Five-Year Average Annual||0.03||-3.50|
|10-Year Average Annual||8.52||8.57|
|Wtd Average Geometric Market Cap:||$305 million|
|Wtd. Average P/E Ratio:||15.5x*|
|Wtd. Average P/B Ratio:||1.3x|
|Net Assets Applicable to Common Stock:||$343 million|
*Excludes 21% of portfolio holdings with zero or negative earnings as of 10/31/11.
Net leverage is the percentage, in excess of 100%, of the total value of equity type investments, divided by net assets applicable to common stock.
Top 10 Positions
% of Net Assets
|1. Kennedy-Wilson Holdings||2.0%|
|2. Sapient Corporation||1.5|
|3. Epoch Holding Corporation||1.4|
|4. Tennant Company||1.3|
|5. Charming Shoppes||1.2|
|6. Raven Industries||1.2|
|7. Richardson Electronics||1.1|
|8. Drew Industries||1.1|
|9. America’s Car-Mart||1.1|
|10. HEICO Corp.||1.1|
Top Five Sectors
% of Net Assets
|2. Information Technology||21|
|4. Consumer Discretionary||13|
Royce Micro-Cap Trust (NYSE: RMT) resumed a quarterly distribution policy for Common Stockholders, beginning in March 2011, at the annual rate of 5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV