Teekay Tankers Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (TNK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Teekay Tankers (NYSE:TNK) is tomorrow, November 17, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $4.89 as of 9:47 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 17.2%. The average volume for Teekay Tankers has been 528,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Teekay Tankers has a market cap of $239.1 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 60.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Teekay Tankers Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and operation of oil tankers. As of August 16, 2011, it owned a fleet of nine double-hull Aframax tankers and six double-hull Suezmax tankers. The company has a P/E ratio of 80.3, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 15.1 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV