Meridian Bioscience Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (VIVO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Meridian Bioscience (Nasdaq:VIVO) is tomorrow, November 17, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $19.05 as of 9:38 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%. The average volume for Meridian Bioscience has been 287,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Meridian Bioscience has a market cap of $760.3 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 20.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Meridian Bioscience, Inc., a life science company, engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and sale of diagnostic test kits primarily for gastrointestinal, food borne, viral, respiratory, and parasitic infectious diseases. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.8, below the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 29.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV